Better Boundaries MasterClass
Are you ready to do some deep work with setting and maintaining healthy boundaries? The Better Boundaries MasterClass Series is an interactive 4-part, one-hour series which is a deeper dive into the topics introduced in Tiffany’s newest workshop, Mindfulness, Better Boundaries & Well-Being. Didn’t attend the original workshop? Not to worry – you’ll catch right up.
Workshop series detail:
- Lead by Tiffany Grimes Empower Lead Certified Coach and Founder
- Four, 60-minute, deep-dive personalized workshops, each one building upon the other, and is offered in a group coaching design
- This workshop series is entirely interactive and customized to you and your desired outcomes. You will identify personalized areas of growth and set action steps that move you forward
- Apply the latest in applied neuroscience research and mindfulness tools to improve well-being
- Explore and cultivate better boundaries – including re-defining, understanding types of boundaries, our emotional ride with boundaries, and their role in self-care
- Understand the signs that better boundaries need to be set
- Clarify personal and professional boundaries
- Create specific language and coping tools for boundary-setting
- Expand strategies to enforce boundaries when (not, if) resistance is met
- Enhance your professional and leadership skills – to better serve your customers, clients, students, parents, patients, colleagues, managers, friends, family, etc.
The series begins on March 2 and concludes on March 23. Sessions will be hosted on our Zoom Virtual Classroom (Sessions will not be recorded).
- March 2nd
- March 9th
- March 16th
- March 23rd
All sessions are 12:00-1:00pm PST.
Cost is $95 for the series.
Small cohort, limited to 20 people
Registration closes on 2/27 @ Noon PST.