Essential Coaching Skills (ECS)
Who is this for:
- Those seeking to strengthen communication and leadership skills with: customers, clients, students, parents, patients, community members, friends, family, etc.
- Professional staff, Case Managers, Program Leaders, and Team Managers from all industry sectors ready to cultivate a coaching mindset and skillset. Industries may include: businesses, workforce, education, human services, healthcare, community-based organizations, etc.
- *Graduates of The Power of Intention or Becoming A Mindful Leader
What is it:
A highly interactive and experiential seven-week training designed to level-up your professional skills with essential coaching mindset, models, and techniques that can be integrated into every day services with customers, clients, teams, colleagues, and organizational practices. In this in-depth training, participants learn and practice specific coaching concepts and models that:
- Build more relational and less transactional experiences
- Help themselves and others access more responsive and thoughtful engagements versus reactive and automatic engagement
- Guide meaningful conversations with measurable outcomes
- Invite more solution-focused thinking, leading to greater outcomes
Join International Coaching Federation Certified Professional Coach, Tiffany Grimes as we practice and explore how coaching can be integrated into what you do. All ECS concepts are grounded in neuroscience, research, trauma-informed care, solution-focused thinking, developmental and positive psychology, mindfulness, and emotional intelligence.
*The Power of Intention or Becoming a Mindful Leader are pre-requisites of this training series.
Course Outcomes Include:
- Applying coaching skills to different professional contexts that empower and motivate others while driving performance outcomes
- Encouraging others to observe and go beyond limiting mindsets to better support uncertainty and change
- Understanding and utilizing specific tools and models that assist others in accessing more resilient, creative thinking while decreasing reactivity and fear
- Expanding capacity to engage with others in more relational and meaningful ways
- Utilizing a coaching mindset as part of a professional toolkit
- Earning a certificate of achievement, strengthening your professional portfolio
Our next open-enrollment series begins June 13th.
ECS is a 7-session, 14-hour training delivered in two-hour live, virtual weekly sessions.
Please note the break in the schedule:
- Session One: Jun 13, 2023 10:00am – 12:00pm PST
- Session Two: Jun 20, 2023 10:00am – 12:00pm PST
- NO Session: Jun 27, 2023
- NO Session: Jul 4, 2023
- Session Three: Jul 11, 2023 10:00am – 12:00pm PST
- Session Four: Jul 18, 2023 10:00am – 12:00pm PST
- Session Five: Jul 25, 2023 10:00am – 12:00pm PST
- Session Six: Aug 1, 2023 10:00am – 12:00pm PST
- Session Seven: Aug 8, 2023 10:00am – 12:00pm PST
*$365 per person
Space is limited.
*Registration Fee Includes:
Weekly access to The Mindfulness Broadcast, Live non-interactive, virtual mindfulness sessions created specifically for workforce development professionals. These 15-minute science-based mindfulness practices include a brief themed talk, followed by a guided mindfulness practice. Practice is recorded and available for one week (only the speaker is visible in the recording).
Monthly access to The Essential Coaching Skills Circle: A 60-minute coaching circle open to all ECS grads. The facilitated circle offers opportunities to practice coaching, ask questions, learn new models, and continue to strengthen the relationship between coaching skills and self-development within workforce development.