Essential Coaching Skills (ECS)
Who is this for:
- Those seeking to strengthen communication and leadership skills with: customers, clients, students, parents, patients, community members, friends, family, etc.
- Professional staff, Case Managers, Program Leaders, and Team Managers from all industry sectors ready to cultivate a coaching mindset and skillset. Industries may include: businesses, workforce, education, human services, healthcare, community-based organizations, etc.
- Empower CPEC Academy students seeking coach certification.
What is it:
A highly interactive and experiential training designed to level-up your professional skills with essential coaching mindset, models, and techniques that can be integrated into every day services with customers, clients, teams, colleagues, and organizational practices. In this in-depth training, participants learn and practice specific coaching concepts and models that:
- Build more relational and less transactional experiences
- Help themselves and others access more responsive and thoughtful engagements versus reactive and automatic engagement
- Guide meaningful conversations with measurable outcomes
- Invite more solution-focused thinking, leading to greater outcomes
Join International Coaching Federation Certified Professional Coach, Tiffany Grimes as we practice and explore how coaching can be integrated into what you do. All ECS concepts are grounded in neuroscience, research, trauma-informed care, solution-focused thinking, developmental and positive psychology, mindfulness, and emotional intelligence.
Course Outcomes Include:
- Applying coaching skills to different professional contexts that empower and motivate others while driving performance outcomes
- Encouraging others to observe and go beyond limiting mindsets to better support uncertainty and change
- Understanding and utilizing specific tools and models that assist others in accessing more resilient, creative thinking while decreasing reactivity and fear
- Expanding capacity to engage with others in more relational and meaningful ways
- Utilizing a coaching mindset as part of a professional toolkit
- Earning a certificate of achievement, strengthening your professional portfolio
The 14-hour training series is offered in different modalities. Please see registration details for next training dates. Be sure to sign-up on the waiting list to stay abreast of future training dates for Essential Coaching Skills.
*$465 per person
Space is limited.
*Registration Fee Includes:
Weekly access to The Mindfulness Broadcast, Live non-interactive, virtual mindfulness sessions created specifically for workforce development professionals. These 15-minute science-based mindfulness practices include a brief themed talk, followed by a guided mindfulness practice. Practice is recorded and available for one week (only the speaker is visible in the recording).
Monthly access to The Essential Coaching Skills Circle: A 60-minute coaching circle open to all ECS grads. The facilitated circle offers opportunities to practice coaching, ask questions, learn new models, and continue to strengthen the relationship between coaching skills and self-development within workforce development.