- Building Boundaries for Success February 22, 2023
February 22, 2023
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Transform your life by setting, practicing, and maintaining healthy boundaries.
For most of us, creating and maintaining healthy boundaries is hard and uncomfortable. At the same time, a life without healthy boundaries is…well…prettty hard and pretty uncomfortable. Building Boundaries for Success will help prepare you for the discomfort while learning how to set healthy boundaries, how to know you need them, how to handle others when your boundaries are challenged. While you might not eliminate the discomfort, you’ll learn a power skill that will transform your personal and professional life.
Workshop Outcomes Include:
● Use mindfulness to stay present in the process of healthy boundary setting
● Explore life with boundaries
● Create a personalized script for setting a healthy boundary
● Gain clarity on how to maintain and enforce boundaries