Power and Accountability March 1, 2023
March 1, 2023
6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
No change comes without first understanding what is in between you and that change. The practical models learned in this session will empower and prepare you to make the important changes at work that are within your control.
Workshop Outcomes Include:
● Develop and practice skills in power and accountability
● Explore the circle of control and its connection to personal power
● Learn the importance of personal resources
● Challenge yourself to step outside your comfort zone
● Practice accountability language to understand the power of work relationships
Kat has 17 years of leadership experience in healthcare architecture and professional workforce engagement. Kat is a Certified Professional Coach, Trauma Informed Coach, trained facilitator, mindfulness teacher, and registered practicing architect.