- Succeed Together -September 21, 2021
September 21, 2021
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Soft Skill Development: Collaboration
Group dynamics, whether at work or with family, can be complex and complicated – especially as challenges arise. Join us for this 1-hour webinar focusing on strengthening collaboration skills within a group.
You will learn and practice how to:
- Get clear on setting and understanding goals
- Define and understand individual roles
- Problem-solve within a group
- Enhance communication, engagement, and flexibility
- Practice body language and phrases that encourage connection
Kiersta has over 20 years of experience as a community college Adult Basic Skills instructor, advisor, department chair, state trainer, and social justice advocate in the Rogue Valley and New York City.