- Succeed Together - August 2, 2022
August 2, 2022
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Soft Skill Development: Collaboration
Group dynamics, whether at work or with family, can be complex and complicated – especially as challenges arise. Join us for this 1-hour webinar focusing on strengthening collaboration skills within a group.
You will learn and practice how to:
- Get clear on setting and understanding goals
- Define and understand individual roles
- Problem-solve within a group
- Enhance communication, engagement, and flexibility
- Practice body language and phrases that encourage connection
- Kat Renee
Kat has 17 years of leadership experience in healthcare architecture and professional workforce engagement. Kat is a Certified Professional Coach, Trauma Informed Coach, trained facilitator, mindfulness teacher, and registered practicing architect.