- Tools For Communication January 10, 2023
January 10, 2023
6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Increase your ability to communicate more fully and effectively paving the way to personal and professional success
Using two time tested methods for communication, this session highlights the importance of growing our emotional language, speaking with intention, and learning from active listening in communication.
Workshop Outcomes Include:
- Develop and practice skills in workplace communication
- Create strong relationships and collaboration
- Develop active listening using the brain and body
- Build trust through non-violent communication using crucial conversations in listening and expressing
- Kat Renee
Kat has 17 years of leadership experience in healthcare architecture and professional workforce engagement. Kat is a Certified Professional Coach, Trauma Informed Coach, trained facilitator, mindfulness teacher, and registered practicing architect.