- The Self Coaching Model -March 22, 2022
March 22, 2022
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Showing up to commitments, appointments, and life, in general, can be one of our greatest challenges in creating the life we desire. Often, what lies behind our lack of follow-through is not a lack of time management skills or drive, rather it is self-limiting beliefs about our worth and who we are in the world. Join us for this 1-hour workshop focusing on strengthening reliability and commitment.
You will learn and practice how to:
● Use a simple and powerful self-coaching model
● Understand the importance of thoughts
● Manage self-limiting beliefs that keep unhelpful habits in place
● Move towards your desired life
Kiersta has over 20 years of experience as a community college Adult Basic Skills instructor, advisor, department chair, state trainer, and social justice advocate in the Rogue Valley and New York City.