- The Self Coaching Model - March 2, 2021
March 2, 2021
10:00 am - 11:00 am
Showing up to commitments, appointments, and life, in general, can be one of our greatest challenges in creating the life we desire. Often, what lies behind our lack of follow-through is not a lack of time management skills or drive, rather it is self-limiting beliefs about our worth and who we are in the world. Join Trisha, Empower’s Workshop Instructor, for this 1-hour workshop focusing on strengthening reliability and commitment.
You will learn and practice how to:
● Use a simple and powerful self-coaching model
● Understand the importance of thoughts
● Manage self-limiting beliefs that keep unhelpful habits in place
● Move towards your desired life
Trisha Foster is an experienced social worker who has had the privilege of serving children and families in the Rogue Valley for over a decade.