- The Self Coaching Model -August 9,, 2022
August 9, 2022
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Showing up to commitments, appointments, and life, in general, can be one of our greatest challenges in creating the life we desire. Often, what lies behind our lack of follow-through is not a lack of time management skills or drive, rather it is self-limiting beliefs about our worth and who we are in the world. Join us for this 1-hour workshop focusing on strengthening reliability and commitment.
You will learn and practice how to:
● Use a simple and powerful self-coaching model
● Understand the importance of thoughts
● Manage self-limiting beliefs that keep unhelpful habits in place
● Move towards your desired life
- Kat Renee
Kat has 17 years of leadership experience in healthcare architecture and professional workforce engagement. Kat is a Certified Professional Coach, Trauma Informed Coach, trained facilitator, mindfulness teacher, and registered practicing architect.