Mindfulness, Better Boundaries & Well-Being - December 8, 2022
December 8, 2022
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
The holiday season is a time of great joy for many, but for some it can also be a time of personal, life and family challenges. This workshop will provide tools to help you and those you serve to better navigate the inevitable adversities that come in life.
In this 2-hour live, virtual workshop you will:
- Learn about the latest in applied neuroscience research and mindfulness tools to improve well-being
- Explore and cultivate better boundaries – including re-defining, understanding types of boundaries, our emotional ride with boundaries, and their role in self-care
- Understand the signs that better boundaries need to be set
- Clarify personal and professional boundaries
- Create specific language and coping tools for boundary-setting
- Expand strategies to enforce boundaries when (not, if) resistance is met
- Enhance your professional and leadership skills – to better serve your customers, clients, students, parents, patients, colleagues, managers, friends, family, etc.