LaunchPad Lead Leadership Series
LaunchPad Lead is a Leadership Series designed to assist emerging leaders developing the necessary skills and mind- set to succeed in their roles. Based on the Essential Employability Skills and backed with neuroscience, personal effectiveness, self-awareness, emotional intelligence, and trauma-informed practices. This six-part workshop series is offered via Zoom in short and lively 90-minute segments. Those who complete the entire 6-part series earn a certificate of completion.
The 90-minute workshops provide a great place for emerging leaders to build critical leadership skills such as understanding their values, creating personal vision statements, practicing crucial conversations, setting boundaries, personal accountability, and so much more. Workshops will include time for self-reflection, small group conversation, and larger group skill building. Participants will be encouraged to create action steps between sessions that can be applied to their leadership practice.
This entire offering is virtual and cohort-based, lending greater connection and learning.
LaunchPad Lead Sessions include:
- Creating Your Professional Identity: Get clear on your own core values and vision for your best professional self.
- Power & Accountability: Learn how to increase reliability and commitment through powerful changes in perspective and realistic changes at work.
- Solution-Focused Thinking: Train your brain to be an effective problem-solver as well as your greatest asset to success.
- Tools for Communication: Increase your ability to communicate more fully and effectively — paving the way to personal and professional success.
- Building Boundaries for Success: Transform your life by setting, practicing, and maintaining healthy boundaries.
- The Everyday Leader: Cultivate leadership skills regardless of your job title. Understand the relationship between thought, emotions, and behaviors and how they drive outcomes in the workplace.
Series runs February 15th- March 21st, 2024
All sessions are Thursday mornings, from 9-10-:30am PST
Cost: $245 (includes all six-sessions)
Space limited to 20 people