Thursday, December 8, 2022 – 10:00 AM–12:00 PM PST
Who is this for?
- Anyone seeking to explore new ways of understanding, setting, and keeping clear and healthy boundaries with customers, clients, students, parents, patients, colleagues, managers, friends, family, etc.
- Anyone seeking to realign personal and professional lives with personal values while increasing compassion and resiliency.
- Professional staff and managers from all industry sectors – businesses, workforce, education, early learning, human services, healthcare, community-based organizations, etc.
The holiday season is a time of great joy for many, but for some it can also be a time of personal, life and family challenges. This workshop will provide tools to help you and those you serve to better navigate the inevitable adversities that come in life.
In this 2-hour live, virtual workshop you will:
- Learn about the latest in applied neuroscience research and mindfulness tools to improve well-being
- Explore and cultivate better boundaries – including re-defining, understanding types of boundaries, our emotional ride with boundaries, and their role in self-care
- Understand the signs that better boundaries need to be set
- Clarify personal and professional boundaries
- Create specific language and coping tools for boundary-setting
- Expand strategies to enforce boundaries when (not, if) resistance is met
- Enhance your professional and leadership skills – to better serve your customers, clients, students, parents, patients, colleagues, managers, friends, family, etc.
For most of us, setting and maintaining boundaries is just plain hard. Whether at work, with family, with money, and even with ourselves – research tells us, we aren’t setting clear boundaries for fear of how others might feel about the boundaries or what others might think of us for creating the boundaries.
We are paying the price for saying yes when we mean no and for doing more when we don’t have the capacity for it. When healthy boundaries aren’t kept and maintained, we experience the consequences; higher stress, increased rates of burn out, more resentment and anger, and less authentic compassion. Truly, most of don’t need more hours in a day, we need better boundaries around our time, our energy, and commitments.
If your first thought is, “I really need to take this workshop but I don’t have time”, then this workshop is for you. Clear the space in your calendar and register now.
Join facilitator, Tiffany Grimes, Empower Founder and Certified Professional Coach with the International Coaching Federation for this powerful, life-changing workshop.
The holiday season is great place to begin. Start the new year with better boundaries, less stress, more compassion, and greater resiliency.
Don’t miss this valuable personal and professional development workshop!
Cost per person: $30.00
Please note: Bulk discounts for 10 or more are as follows.
- $27.00 10-24 participants
- $24.00 25-49 participants
- $21.00 50-100 participants
Contact Polly for group registrations: email@example.com
Deadline to register: Dec. 6th, 6pm PST